Replacing the Lamp / Bulb in the UF55 and UF65 Projectors.
To remove the lamp cover and lamp module – (Projector does not have to be removed from the boom. Image is shown upside down.)
- Pull off the outer lamp cover and set it aside.
- Loosen the two screws on the inner lamp module with a Phillips No. 2 screwdriver. The screws remain captive inside the lamp module.
If you do not remove the projector from its boom, the lamp module can fall out of the projector when you loosen its screws. Hold onto it carefully when you loosen the screws.
- Pull up on the lamp module’s handle, and then remove the lamp.
- Gently place the lamp module on your work area with the handle facing downward.
To replace the lamp module and lamp cover
- Place the lamp module back in the lamp slot, push the lamp all the way down, and then tighten the lamp locking screws until they’re secure.
- Replace the outer lamp cover in its original position. Notes
- The projector will not turn on unless you have securely replaced the lamp door.
- You may need to adjust the projected image after performing the procedures above.
- If you replaced the projector lamp at the same time as completing the procedures above, the lamp timer now needs to be reset. Refer to “Resetting the Lamp Timer” https://technology.wayneschoolswv.org/bwl-knowledge-base/resetting-lamp-timer-uf55-uf65-projector/
Last Update: November 6, 2018